Pickjack The Scammer

For all of you who don't know, Pickjack is a website where you can create and answer questions to get paid. Pickjack is also a scam run by scammers. When I first heard about pickjack I thought the site was a great idea. I've heard or paid to click, paid surveys, and more recently paid to search but never have I heard of a site that pays you to write and answer questions. Naturally, I was curious to try it out. The site was fairly well made and easy to navigate, I must admit it was a very interesting concept. Supposedly you are paid by the amount of questions you answer, the amount of questions you write and the quality of your content(voted on by other pickjack members). Within the first few days I had created 53 questions and answered 63 with a 97.29% positive rating. My earnings had reached $1.29. Not too much money but i was enjoying myself so I was happy with my meager earnings. I started to notice that no matter how many more questions I answered or wrote nor how positive my rating was that my earning had come to a complete standstill. Non the less I continued questioning and answering until one day when I longed on and noticed my earnings had fallen to $0.73. How could this be? This must be a mistake... or a scam! I attempted to email the staff at pickjack with no response. My earnings continued to tapper down until finally the settled in at $0.03. I must admit I did get my $0.03 deposited into my paypal account a few weeks later. I still get weekly emails from pickjack informing me of my balance yet I've never received a second payment or an email answering my questions. So to sum it all up pickjack is a scam and its staff scammers. Don't waste your time and energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment